General Clinic Information
Jamie Skubal will be the instructor at each clinic. Clinic sizes (10 maximum, 4 minimum) will be limited on a first come first serve basis. There will be a waiting list after participant spots have been filled. If a cancellation occurs the first name on waiting list will be contacted. Jamie pays individual attention to each rider participating in her clinics.
Clinics will begin at 12 pm and wrap up around 3-3:30 pm. Trailering in will be allowed prior to the clinic beginning at 12 pm. Please allow yours as much time as needed to get ready and trailer in.
The actual progress depends on each rider and their horses. Jamie’s ultimate goal is to help each participant:
- Gain a better understanding of how flat work can not only balance your horse but better prepare for jumping.
- Incorporate knowledge with newly acquired skill sets learned.
- Work on Equitation and how it benefits both horse and rider.
Prices: Participation $45 per rider
Auditing is free but seating will be limited. We ask that you bring lawn chairs to these clinics. Observers are asked to reserve ALL questions until after the clinic.
Clinic Rules and Policies
By signing up to participate in, or audit, I am stating that I have read, understand and agree to the following rules and policies:
1. Full payment & ALL forms are due one week prior to clinic. Check or cash can be mailed or given to Jamie Skubal.
2. Clinic openings are on a first come, first served basis. If the clinic is full, your name will be put on our wait list.
3. Refunds for cancellations are as follows – full refund prior to 3 days before clinic with replacement from wait list.
4. If weather becomes an issue event will be rescheduled. Also event will be canceled if minimum number of attendees are not met.
4. Mandatory: copy of current NEGATIVE coggins. You will not be accepted otherwise.
10. All participants must sign a liability waiver prior to participating in the clinic.
Please wear appropriate riding attire (helmet, long pants, boots, ect). Bring horses normal working tack and equipment. Please do not bring dogs without prior approval.
I look forward to working with you!